We are looking for new members for our team,
The 1-3 years experience drafter will work with our Design Director and Project Manager with overseeing long-term and short-term retail and other interior related projects.
• Using CAD or Revit softwares for interior and architecture drafting
• Work on drawings from designs and specifications created by interior designers and architects
• Add details to technical drawings from their knowledge of interior design & architecture techniques
• Specify dimensions & materials to the drawings.
- Take care of complex drafting and designing assignments with some supervision and reviews drawings for accuracy and completeness. Also maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- Work closely with designers, architects and other drafters to ensure the maintenance of coordination design efforts. To complete project responsibilities within scope, schedule and budget.
- In some cases, the drafter offers timely technical assistance and solutions to the design team and participates in project meetings.
• Diploma, Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture or Interior design or drafting.
- Experience in drafting for interior design of department store & retail is a plus.
- Good knowledge in construction detail and apply to Revit & CAD drafting following drafting standard
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketchup graphic software preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of finishes, materials, furnishings and standards
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
• English is a plus
• Self-motivated, detail orientated and client focused, ability to work in a team office environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, met deadlines and work collaboratively on multiple projects at once